Pages

18 April 2012

Sleight of Paw - Book Review

Sleight of Paw bookA while ago, I reviewed a book called Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly. I liked that book enough to read another book by the same author - Sleight of Paw.

Kathleen lives in the small town of Mayville Heights, Minnesota with two formerly feral cats Owen and Hercules, who have unusual abilities. Once again, Kathleen finds herself in the middle of a murder mystery and Hercules won't be left behind. There are funny, suspenseful, and tense moments as Kathleen and the kitties figure out who killed a local woman.

Three paws up for another easy to read, fun book for cat lovers.  I just ordered the next book in this series, Copycat Killing, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

2 comments:

  1. I read the first two and ordered the third one also. Very fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? The peep has read this book too. And she LOVED it as well. You have great taste in books, I think.

    ReplyDelete