Pages

25 February 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt - Loud

Tux hamster spinning wheel
Loud is relative. In our house it's Tux the hamster running on his wheel. He's a large hamster and even though the wheel itself is very smooth-spinning, he pounds on it so hard we can hear him on the other side of the house. We've nick-named him "Thunderpaws".

Sorry the photo is so dark. I dialed down the flash and angled the speedlight to the ceiling so I didn't hurt his eyes. I set my Canon G11 for apeture priority to capture the motion. If anyone has suggestions on how to take better pictures with low light (with a modest camera & flash) I'd appreciate comments.

Today's Saturday PhotoHunt begins here.

3 comments:

  1. "Thunderpaws"!!! We are laughing our fur suits off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - that wee fellow really moves, doesn't he? This is a great shot for this week's theme.

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photohunt!
    Thanks for joining The Saturday PhotoHunt.
    I hope to see y'all 'DROP' by next Saturday...
    ♥ Sandi

    ReplyDelete