Pages

08 February 2012

My new hamster brother

Tux the Hamster I'd like to introduce my new hamster brother. He's mostly black like me, but he has little white markings kind-of like he's wearing a tuxedo. We might name him Tux, but it's not officially his name yet. Sometimes we try out a few names before settling on our official name. When he first got here I thougth he smelled strange, but I've gotten used to that. The first couple days I stayed right next to his cage to keep my eye on his beady little eyes. But I've decided he'll be a good brother so now I sit on my perch across the room and keep half an eye on him while I snooze. Mom was determined to have another furry in the house and since I don't like cats, she decided a hamster was the best choice. If I can't be the only furry in the house, I guess having a hamster brother is an acceptable compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment