Pages

28 January 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt - "Fluffy"

Fluffy cat foodWith this theme, everyone expected to see a photo of a fluffy kitty. Not in our house. We've had cats, hamsters, and a Golden Retriever with lots of fur - and I mean LOTS of fur - but to me, they're not fluffy.


In our house, "fluffy" is reserved for cat food! Raven and Sammi both like their food well-fluffed with a fork. This way they can easily lick (and flick) their food. Once it gets licked down and isn't fluffy any more, they stop eating and wait for us to re-fluff their food.

"Crazy cat people" might be an appropriate thought right now, but we don't think it's "crazy", we prefer to think of it as Indulgent!

This week's Saturday PhotoHunt begins here.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I love it!
    I hope to see you next weekend at The Saturday PhotoHunt.
    ... and bring something 'Flat'!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things we do for our four-legged charges. :D My cat Tripp, wants to see first my fingers squishing his food before he eats it. lolz. I guess he want to make sure it's good. hahaha Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - we get our food fluffed too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the thngis we do for our four-legged charges. My cat Tripp, wants to see first my fingers squishing his food before he eats it. lolz. I guess he want to make sure it's good. hahaha Here's

    ReplyDelete