Pages

16 October 2011

Raven's 7th birthday

For my 7th birthday I decided Sammi should be the first to suffer wearing the silly hat. Sammi wearing silly hatBut then it was my turn, and I wondered why I'm putting up with this torment. It lasted only long enough for me to get my picture taken and shake that stupid thing off my head. I even put a gentle little bitey on mom as she unhooked me from that contraption. Raven wearing silly hat

But then it was time for my new toy. I got a halloween mouse! It has a long tail and wears a black hat. It's fun to play with.

Raven playing with toy mouseI even pretended eating it. See the tail hanging out of my mouth? Well, that's just pretend, I'm sitting on the moussie and the tail just happens to be under my chin. I bet I tricked you!
Raven eating her mouseI had lots of fun playing with my mouse. I tossed it all around the room and pounced on it.
Raven playing with her mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment