Pages

21 March 2011

Wet Again?!

Mom said she could smell soap residue on my fur after yesterday's ear cleaning so I had to have another rinse today. My first thought was maybe she should stop sniffing me. Then I realized she's taking good care of me and doesn't want soap residue to irritate my skin. The rinsing wasn't too bad. They wrapped me up in a towel so only my head stuck out and the rest of me was protected. Then dad held my head over the kitchen sink and mom took the sprayer with a nice warm, gentle spray and rinsed off my head. It took only a minute and I was done.


Then dad had another good idea. Dad turned up the heat for the whole house and mom sat me on top of the heater vent for a nice quiet, gentle blow-dry. It only took a few minutes to get all dry and fluffy. Now I'm pretty again and I don't smell like soap.

1 comment:

  1. http://hughesglobal.com/allergy-symptoms Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)

    ReplyDelete