Pages

15 August 2009

Pet supplies and great customer service

If you're looking for a place to order pet supplies I've been very happy using KV Vet. I've purchased cat and dog supplies (grooming, beds, bowls, poop pick-up bags), Bentley's prescription medications, and medical & first-aid supplies like bandage scissors. They also have stuff for horses & livestock, which is fun to browse, and if you're in need of a sheep blanket or flat-sided water pail, heck you can get one!

If you're purchasing normal-sized items that don't weigh a lot, shipping is free on orders over $50. Otherwise there is a shipping charge (if under $50, or charges for bulky & heavy items). Returns are easy, and there wasn't any fee when I returned items, just the cost of mailing it back to them. They also have multiple item discounts, so if you order 3 of something, the price may be a little better than ordering just one. So if you use the same shampoo or get the same dog toys all the time, you can order several at once and save a bit of money.

What I've also found to be excellent at KV Vet is the customer service. Most recently, I ordered Bentley's prescription arthritis medication and just a couple days later we had to put him to sleep. Medications are not returnable, so I though I'd have to try to find someone who uses the same medication for thier pet, or donate it to a rescue group. But the order had not shipped yet, so I called KV Vet to see if I could cancel it. They were very nice on the phone and cancelled my order without any problems. It was one less thing to worry about during a very stressful event.
If you're looking for someplace to buy pet supplies or medications, give KVvet.com a look. I'm not getting paid to advertise for them, I just thought I'd give them some support since they've been a good company to purchase from.

No comments:

Post a Comment