Pages

01 August 2008

Fewer Plastic Bags For Pet Poop

It's been a few months since I purchased several Baggu reusable shopping bags and I've gotten in the habit of using them at almost every store. The number of plastic bags we bring home has decreased considerably, although a few still make it home with us.

Because so few plastic bags are coming in, I was concerned I'd run out of bags for collecting dog waste from the back yard. But I've been using "bags" you may not normally think to use. Empty potato chip bags, bread bags, the bag inside the cereal box all work well for this purpose. Even old plastic food storage bags that are no longer suitable for use in the kitchen do the trick.

One you give it a little thought, it isn't difficult to find alternative methods of replacing your plastic bag habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment